So — you’ve done your homework and it’s an ERP choice between NetSuite and MYOB Advanced.
They’re both well known ERP systems for small and midsize businesses. They’re both cloud based. And they’re aimed at businesses that have reached the limits of their small business accounting software or outgrown a home-grown ERP system. But, which is the right choice for you?
Read our whitepaper to get the lowdown on how NetSuite and MYOB Advanced are different, including:
- What you must know before you implement either solution
- The crucial differences once you get beneath the surface of each
- Which one is better suited to your sector and whether industry-specific versions are available
- The level of customisation you’ll need to do to get the level of reporting & insight that you need
- Features of NetSuite and MYOB Advanced that can have a real impact on total cost of ownership
- Essential functionality you might need for e-commerce, manufacturing or professional services