Join our Jemini team and play a key part in transforming the HR and payroll management landscape through innovation and expertise. As a Business Analyst, your role is pivotal in crafting and refining our HR and payroll product, Jemini.
Your ability to analyse, document, and communicate business requirements is crucial. You'll be instrumental in bridging the gap between stakeholder needs and technical solutions, ensuring our product stays ahead in the industry.
Collaborate with a team of visionaries and experts, challenging the status quo and contributing to an environment that values creativity, collaboration, and quality. Your insights and analysis will directly impact Jemini’s product development, driving both its current success and future growth.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have +5 years of experience as a business analyst, and a well-rounded set of BA skills and techniques
- Understand HR and payroll systems and processes (a plus)
- Be an intuitive, fast learner, unafraid of the unknown or innovating
- Have experience working on SAAS products and complex, data heavy problems
- Have clear, concise documentation skills and appreciation of plain language writing
- Have great interpersonal skills and can build great working relationships
- Be a great communicator and can advocate for your team and quality work
- Understand product lifecycles and the UX principles, and where they interact.
What you would need to do:
- Lead the creation and maintenance of fit for purpose documentation, covering business cases, scope, user stories, use cases, gap analysis, etc
- Lead the process of gathering requirements from Jemini teams, customers, and end-users as needed
- Share and report on the outcomes of business analysis
- Create process maps and flowcharts to illustrate system processes where appropriate
- Support the product and development teams with the information they need
- Be proactive in learning new tools and techniques and sharing with the team
- Support the product team and their processes, such as helping with UX workshops.
If your values align with our values, you:
- Want to work as a team to create a great product
- Behave in an open and trustworthy way
- Are respectful of others' points of view and the qualities of a diverse team
- Will be a supportive member of the team and help sustain a healthy working environment
- Appreciate levity in the workplace
- Are curious.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- A focus on Employee Development, with regular sessions aimed at career progression
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional perks including birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, volunteer day, annual flu jabs, and more
- Regular social events and team activities to foster a vibrant work culture.