When does your best of breed payroll software reach the end of its useful life, and start causing you more problems than it solves?
When you hear yourself saying:
- I wish I could easily access data on leave liability, sickness, and salary trends so I could plan, budget, and forecast resourcing more intelligently.
- Why is it so hard to interrogate our pay data to be sure we’re compliant?
And your staff saying things like:
I’m so sick of waiting on spreadsheets in order to run payroll!
- It’s such a mission to run a simple report because all the data I needed is scattered across three systems!
- I hear [competitor business name] can run and close out payroll in just 2 hours – why does it take us 2 days?
If you’re sick of limping on with your legacy payroll system but are struggling to get those that hold the purse strings to invest in a better solution, we’re here to help!
Watch our on-demand recording of our 'How to build the business case for a new payroll & HR system', where we discussed:
- Why you need a business case
- The 5 key ingredients of a compelling business case
- How to present challenges and the benefits of changing
- How to pull it all into a ‘pay attention to this' presentation