- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a talented and highly engaged Senior Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant to join our exceptional Fusion5 family in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
We have a very successful track record in delivering Microsoft solutions out of our award-winning practice, we’ve been a member of the Microsoft Inner Circle since 2017 and the Microsoft NZ Partner of the Year in 2021. As part of the Inner Circle we’re called upon to contribute to Microsoft’s own business applications strategy and the aspects that impact partners like us.
You will love this role if you are someone who enjoys engaging and supporting customers, learning what drives their business success and using your insight to improve their service delivery, all whilst providing strong thought leadership as you help customers and team members achieve their goals. It’s a unique opportunity to support solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player who:
- Has strong experience in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform;
- Has experience in working in a professional services environment;
- Is engaging and able to lead customers, projects and team members;
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for clients;
- Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape.
You will be energetic and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in a similar client facing role;
- The ability to configure Dynamics 365 CE to an intermediate to expert level including – form customisations, workflow, Power Automate, Power Apps;
- Intermediate level knowledge across the Customer Engagement first party apps Sales and Service, Marketing and Digital Contact Centre experience desirable;
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including the running of workshops, developing user stories and design documentation;
- The ability to address/rationalise application issues/priorities and understand the technologies supporting the application;
- The ability to provide application training, for both external and internal parties.
Our commitment to you:
- A warm, open and collaborative environment where you receive all the support necessary for success, including being mentored by some of New Zealand’s most experienced and respected Dynamics 365 Principal Consultants and Architects.
- We measure our profitability at a team level to ensure your input forms part of the wider team and no individuals are singled out. There are no barriers to mentorship at Fusion5.
- A raft of employee benefits such as flexible working relationships, a day off on your birthday and a day to focus on your volunteer activities each year.
- A committed leadership team who are obsessed with your career and development. We have transformed ourselves from a traditional, performance review culture to one that focuses on Employee Development with monthly sessions that ensure we are working together on achieving your career goals.
- An incredible team culture that must be experienced to be believed. We are a hard-working bunch that celebrates success and supports each other. Here at Fusion5, you’re never on your own with a problem. After all, a problem shared is a problem halved!
If you are interested in joining a team passionate about helping customers achieve great outcomes – get in touch.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!