- Do you have a strong technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Are you passionate about delivering value and service?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented and engaging Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to work with some of New Zealand’s largest and most exciting companies within our Customer Success Team.
We are seeking a Dynamics CRM Technical professional to join us in our Customer Success Team in either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. The Fusion5 Customer Success Team prides itself on delivering high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of clients. The successful candidate will bring a combination of technical nuance and excellent customer engagement to the team.
Consistently recognised for the quality of our solution delivery and service, Fusion5 were recently awarded the 2021 NZ Microsoft Partner of the Year. Previous awards include the 2020 Microsoft NZ awards for the Transforming Products and Business Application categories, Global Runner up for Dynamics 365 Customer Service in 2018, and best Services Provider in the entire APAC region in 2017. We're also proud to be a member of Microsoft's global Inner Circle for Dynamics since 2017 - the only locally-owned NZ partner to be appointed to this prestigious group.
Our friendly and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Providing development and integration expertise
- Working with the team to develop detailed designs, technical specifications, and data models to meet customer requirements
- Providing support in the form of bug fixes and enhancements to our supported clients.
- Designing and deploying business solutions
- Working with other members of the technical team to deliver large projects
What you will need:
- Experience communicating effectively at all levels
- Ability to address/rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application
- Excellent documentation skills including developing functional and technical specifications
- Drive - to rapidly deliver value to customers through complex Dynamics CRM implementations
- Experience with web development will also be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the development of exciting solutions using Dynamics CRM, delivering real value to some of New Zealand’s most respected organisations.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity we want to hear from you!