- Want to be part of a fast-growing Dynamics 365 business?
- Want to work in a great company with the freedom to make things happen?
- Enjoy designing, developing and integrating services/applications?
As a Microsoft Inner Circle member for six years running, we’re experiencing ongoing growth in our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central practice.
We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution Architect who wants to be part of something exciting and continue our success. They’ll have a strong focus on great customer relationships, support existing customers with value and innovation, and help win new business opportunities.
We need someone who has loads of energy and experience, enjoys engaging with customers, listening to customer requirements and pain points, using their insight to design and create what customers actually need. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player who will:
- Provide architect services to customers and prospective customers. These services are both business advisory including best practice, as well as solution architect services
- Participate in sales and pre-sales activities alongside our business development team
- Define, design and specify solutions consistent with ‘best practices’ and ‘fit for purpose’ principles
- Develop services opportunities both within the existing customer base and prospective accounts
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their application investments
- Have energy, drive and tenacity, with a natural desire to achieve.
If you are actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5+ years' understanding of and primary responsibility for solutions across the Business Central product suite (including Core Finance, Inventory, Jobs / Projects, Warehousing / Distribution, Manufacturing and Reporting)
- Proven record of having worked with Professional Services industries/implementations
- Strong functional and technical (desired but not essential) background with the capability to operate at the highest level whilst understanding and influencing the detail
- 5 or more years of experience in a senior consultant or Architect role in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/NAV
- 5+ years' experience in facilitation, analysis, and prototyping
- Proven experience in dealing with integrations and global implementation roll outs
- Experience in the Power Platform solutions available
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders, yet articulate outcomes / design decisions that deliver valuable insights based on the solution architecture
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive clear and tangible business outcomes
- Ability to drive implementations to success
- Experience in leading a team of consultants
- Ability to take ownership of all aspects of Dynamics 365 Business Central functionality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (a must).
Our commitment to you:
- A warm, open and collaborative environment.
- A raft of employee benefits such as discounted health care, flexible working relationships, a day off on your birthday and a day to focus on your volunteer activities each year.
- A committed leadership team who are obsessed with your career and development. We have transformed ourselves from a traditional, performance review culture to one that focuses on Employee Development with regular sessions that ensure we are working together on achieving your career goals.
- An incredible team culture that must be experienced to be believed. We are a hard-working bunch that celebrates success and supports each other. Here at Fusion5, you’re never on your own with a problem. After all, a problem shared is a problem halved!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the development of exciting solutions, delivering real value to some of New Zealand’s most respected organisations. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity we want to hear from you!