Infusion is the Self-Service Portal for Fusion5 customers. The launch of Infusion will mean you'll have a new path to access iHelp, as well as access to a range of innovative new services that will improve your experience and empower you to do and achieve more.
- Announcements and relevant product updates or releases
- Consulting catalogue to request professional services
- Knowledge base with useful tips and how to articles
- Find an expert service to connect with subject matter experts in our team
and of course you can:
- Log and manage iHelp issues and support requests
How can we help?
Help - I'm getting an error that says 'external validation required'
Please update your Fusion5 help desk bookmark
The infusion URL is https://infusion.fusion5.com.au/. The previous link will not allow you to access Infusion/log iHelps and will return an ‘external validation required’ error.
I'm supposed to get an SMS but it's not coming through?
- Check that you have set your mobile up for SMS authentication, and that the country code is correct.
- Check your mobile number is correct
- Check you have clicked 'send code'
What do I do now?
1. Update your Fusion5 helpdesk bookmarkThe infusion URL is infusion.fusion5.com.au. The previous link will not allow you to access Infusion/log iHelps.2. Activate your loginUse the link in the email from firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your profile and activate it. If you did not receive an email and you are an existing iHelp user, please send us a chat or call us.If you are not an existing user and would like to be set up, please follow the steps to request a log in.3. Set up your multi-factor authenticationThis can be a mobile number or email address4. Log in and enjoy!Although we're sure you'll have no trouble finding what you need, feel free to use the guides to help you navigate around.
Not an Infusion user? Request Access...
You can request access yourself by completing the access request form, or a colleague, that already had access to Infusion, can request access on your behalf by logging in, and completing the service request ‘Request an Infusion access.’
Your business email will be used for your Infusion username. For security reasons, Fusion5 will not setup access to Infusion access against non-business domains such as Gmail, Live etc.
Our Customer Success Team will process your request and send you an account activation email to setup your password and multi-factor authentication options.
Emails will come from ‘email@example.com.’ If you don’t receive the account activation email within 1 business day of submitting the request, please check your junk folder.
Forgot your username?
Your username is your business email address.
Forgot your password?
NOTE: This is only after you have set up a new password for Infusion. This is not your previous iHelp password.
You can self-reset your password using the forgot password option on the Infusion login page. Fusion5 will send you a verification code to your registered mobile number (via text message) or your email address.
Enter the verification code, and you will be asked to select a new password.
The verification email will come from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org.’ Please check your junk folder if you do not receive this email within a few minutes of requesting a password reset.
Where can I find a user guide?
Do you have a video guide?
We sure do. Watch it here:
Report an issue or suspicious activity
If you receive emails suggesting suspicious activity, please report the issue to Fusion5 via Live Chat below or calling us on 0800 354 357.