- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic Recruitment Administrator to join our Human Resources team based in Wellington.
You will be responsible for communicating with candidates, hiring managers and third party vendors and will possess strong written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
This role involves end to end administration of recruitment across AU/NZ which includes:
- Scheduling candidate interviews
- Posting adverts across internal and external systems
- Responding to candidates via email or phone
- Communicating with hiring managers by obtaining or providing feedback on candidates
- Candidate data entry into CRM system & database management
Office Administration duties will include:
- Reception, both answering of phones and greeting of customers
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Ordering of consumables and office supplies
- Mail and courier
- General office duties
What you need:
- 1-2 years recruitment experience/or experience working within a Human Resources or Recruitment environment (preferred)
- Previous experience using LinkedIn Recruiter (desired)
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment
- Intermediate Word/Excel skills
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
Our promise to you
Fusion5 is proud to be a diverse, inclusive, and forward-thinking employer. We understand it’s essential to provide a workplace where our people are engaged, challenged, successful and happy, and we’ve created just that! Along with an extensive range of benefits and core values to be proud of, we’ll ensure you have every opportunity to make your potential, reality.
Our benefits include
- Individual Performance and Development Plans
- Company bonus scheme
- Birthday leave
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible working Arrangements
- Volunteer day
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Regular social occasions at all our offices
- Staff referral program
- Corporate health insurance discounts
- Environmentally Responsible Practices
- Plus more…
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.