- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you have the passion to succeed?
- Have you always wanted to work for an exciting and dynamic IT company?
Fusion5 is offering an amazing opportunity to join our Wellington based team as a Technical Application Consultant. This is a chance for someone who has a passion for Payroll, Time & Attendance and HR, combined with technical nous, to join our team and help to kick start and solidify an exciting career.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of people who deliver high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of payroll and HR clients. The successful candidate will bring a combination of drive and willingness to learn.
This role will suit an individual who has an interest in databases, extracting and importing data via technical methods through SQL portals. This person needs to have a technical background with an interest in employee hr/payroll data.
The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate adaptability and an ability to learn quickly as they could be working not only with different customers, but potentially with different business solutions.
It's a varied role where no two days are the same and requires you to make quick yet well-founded decisions. The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- is interested in the business processes/functions enabled by HRIS solutions including:
- Time & Attendance
- Employee Self Service
- may have recently graduated or been working in a support capacity in their existing role
- has a technical aptitude and can quickly learn new systems
- has a SQL database background and understands the SQL query language and is interested in payroll, time & attendance, and HR
- has some experience or exposure to HTML, VB, SQL, SSIS packages
- has a can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done
- is energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking to take on a challenge
- has strong problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and analyse customer issues and requests
- has strong business analyst skills with the ability to clearly gather and document customer requirements
- has demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- has the ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- can demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- has the ability to multitask and think on their feet.
The skills needed to be successful are:
- A good technical understanding of operating systems, networking technologies, software applications and communication protocols
- Experience in SQL, VB.NET or Java would be an advantage
- Knowledge and some competency in the use of professional business analysis techniques and methods (e.g. Use Case Analysis, UML)
- Skills in the use of standard office toolsets including Word, Excel, drawing/diagramming tools (e.g., Visio), presentation tools (e.g., PowerPoint) and project management tools (e.g., MS Project)
- Ability and willingness to engage directly with customers.
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
Fusion5 is proud to be a diverse, inclusive, and forward-thinking employer. We value, encourage and support our employees to be their best selves, and make their own potential reality, as well as our customers, and your colleagues.
If you are energetic and enthusiastic, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting and solutions environment, then we would like to hear from you.