We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic, and highly experienced Team Lead to join our Data Management team in Auckland or Wellington. We want someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering the best solutions using a wide range of software focused integration and warehousing technologies, alongside leading high-performing teams. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful and rapidly growing part of the business (Data & Analytics practice)
Alongside leading on client engagements, the successful applicant will be instrumental in defining and delivering data and analytics strategies as well as supporting clients in understanding and implementing best-fit data governance practices. The role focuses on; supporting business development efforts for the data offering, representing the data team in all pre-sales activities, and working cross-pillar to support all offerings within the Fusion5 portfolio from a data perspective.
Who are Fusion5?
We are an award winning company who delivers business solutions that make a difference. We offer a full range of digital transformation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as first class support services for our customers across New Zealand and Australia. Our expertise covers all key functional areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR / Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, and Infrastructure.
Our customers’ success drives our business, and this is reflected in our workplace culture of integrity, teamwork, effort and passion.
What will you bring?
- 7 years+ experience designing and delivering data-centric solutions in multiple business contexts (i.e., data engineer / architect / specialist / strategist)
- 4 years+ experience in team management
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to deliver digital products/solutions, and working collaboratively with technical and non-technical people at all levels in an organisation
- Experience designing and implementing data platform, storage, and analytics-based solutions at an enterprise level
- Experience delivering on large-scale, complex projects
- Experience leading software delivery in Agile teams, including coaching development team members
- Understanding of best-practice data strategy and governance frameworks
- In-depth hands on-work experience with large-scale implementations of Analytics Cloud solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Azure technology stack including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Data Lake, Cosmos, Insights, Azure Data Bricks, Azure SQL DQ, Azure Synapse Analytics, PowerApps, LogicApps, Azure Data Factory
- In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Microsoft Analytics solutions, using SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
- Design and implementation of end-to-end data pipelines experience
- Strong data quality management experience, including master data and reference data management
- Practical understanding of various ingestion options for on-premises or external data sources
- Strong background and experience in all aspects of data warehouse and Business Intelligence implementations
- Strong data modelling skills (conceptual, logical, physical)
Looking after our people
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurture a friendly and well-supported work environment and take time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!