- Looking for challenging and exciting projects?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading business solutions company and the Microsoft New Zealand Partner of the year
- Work alongside industry leading specialists
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and highly experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team in Auckland. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering large ERP projects. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing business solutions company.
We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are referenceable. As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our PMO team. Through the PMO you will be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals to identify and implement ongoing process improvement in our methodology and delivery.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
Qualities of our ideal candidate:
- Proven vendor side consulting, delivery and project management experience
- Full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience in multiple ERP projects (preferably Microsoft AX / F&O, SAP, JDE)
- At least 5-6 years in complex Project Management (PRINCE2 an advantage)
- Experience successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects
- Energetic and enthusiastic, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting and solutions environment
- Great communication and team building skills
- Excellent Risk Management and Change Management skills
- Some experience in Agile or hybrid Agile methodology
- Able to adopt and drive different methodologies and tools
- DevOps experience will be an advantage
- Results focused.
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!