- Looking for challenging and exciting vendor side projects
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading business solutions company
- Work alongside industry leading specialists
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and highly experienced vendor side Senior Project Manager to join our team in Auckland. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering large ERP projects. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing business solutions company.
We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are reference-able. As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our PMO team. Through the PMO you will have be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals to identify and implement ongoing process improvement in our methodology and delivery.
- Proven vendor side project management experience;
- Full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience in multiple ERP projects (preferably Microsoft AX / F&O, SAP, JDE);
- At least 5-6 years in complex Project Management; (PRINCE2 an advantage);
- Experience successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with a desire to make an impact within a consulting and solutions environment.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent Risk Management and Change Management skills
- Results focused
- Experience in multi-country rollouts would be an advantage
What's on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurtures a friendly and well-supported work environment and takes time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!