- Do you want to be part of a high performing, collaborative, and supportive team?
- Work alongside industry leading specialists?
- Looking for challenging and exciting projects?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented and engaging Senior Microsoft Consultant to complement our incredibly successful and ever-growing Managed Services team in either one of our Australian office locations and Auckland or Wellington. In return for your experience and skills, you’ll join a group like no other! Our friendly, open and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing business solutions company based in Australia and New Zealand. If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes we want to hear from you!
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player to deliver further growth into 2021!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Pre-sales and technical architecture across a wide range of Microsoft services with a key focus on Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security and Windows 10), and Azure (IaaS and PaaS);
- Technical leadership and hands-on technical delivery of Microsoft technical solutions;
- Documentation including detailed design documents and statement of works etc.
- Working closely with our customers to deliver exceptional outcomes and building relationships;
- Owning customer success;
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities and developing the business;
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast-paced world of IT;
- Mentoring, supporting, and developing Fusion5 Technical Consultants.
Ultimately you will ensure our company’s Microsoft 365 and Azure scoping, implementation and migration efforts help our customer achieve their business objectives across Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Motivated for success with an aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Fusion5;
- Team player, positive attitude, hardworking, proactive and enthusiastic;
- Strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to perform under pressure;
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision;
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
What you need:
- Exceptional customer facing soft skills with the ability to manage large audiences during workshops and meetings
- Outstanding experience in Microsoft 365 and Azure technologies and migrations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure – IaaS, VM’s, Networks, Network Security Groups etc.
- Expert knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as AD FS, SAML, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Strong knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Strong skills in EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, AIP)
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows 10
- Demonstrable experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Extensive experience with public cloud technologies
- Experience with Windows 10 deployments
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience of Defender ATP is desirable
- Strong system admin knowledge of Windows Server and SQL Server is desirable
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, with a penchant for learning.