- Do you want to be a part of something new and exciting within a growing company based in Wellington?
- Want to be involved in exciting Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Projects?
- Want to join and lead an exceptional team of consultants?
Fusion5 is experiencing rapid growth and as such are looking for an experienced, talented and engaging individual to join the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement team based in Wellington. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other! This a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the development of motivated individuals and exciting solutions using Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, delivering real value to some of New Zealand’s most respected organisations.
Who are Fusion5?
Fusion5 is a Business Solutions company and provides our customers with a full range of digital innovation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services, as well as first class support services. Our expertise covers all key functional business areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR & Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, and Infrastructure.
This role is for a passionate Senior Functional Team Lead to:
- Manage the workload of team members allocating tasks to reflect their level of experience and competencies,
- Allocate appropriate resources to customer projects and support requests,
- Manage work engagements from customers,
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to team members with a focus on customer and business requirements,
- Ensure consultants have the appropriate skills to deliver quality projects and are well utilised,
- Provide expert advice to enable our customers to make sound business decisions relating to the implementation of the project they have purchased,
- Gather all the business requirements using the most appropriate method, clarify ambiguities with the client and track all queries with the issue log,
- Provide a holistic view of potential impacts between and across projects,
- Participate in full implementations in a range of roles from business and solution architect, configuration consultant, tester, trouble shooting and general support,
- Provide Technical support for implementations,
- Develop solutions to meet client business needs.
What you will need:
- Previous team leader experience,
- Previous experience in mentoring others,
- Experience in working in a professional services environment,
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills,
- The ability to provide great service to large enterprise / corporate clients,
- The ability to provide leadership and guidance to other team members helping to build and shape their careers,
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload,
- The ability to clearly and succinctly present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language,
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised.
What's on offer:
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!