Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Senior Functional Consultant (Wgtn/Akld)
- Do you have a proven background in implementing successful projects that deliver measurable value for customers?
- Do you have a “can do” attitude for owning and driving the end to end solution and a passion for customer success?
As a Microsoft Inner Circle member for four years running, we’re experiencing ongoing growth in our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central practice, which is one of the most experienced in New Zealand.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly competent Senior Functional Consultant in our Wellington or Auckland practice who can hit the ground running and help us continue to drive ongoing success for our customers.
You’ll love this role if you are someone who enjoys being front and centre with your customers, engaging with and supporting customers, learning what drives their business success and using your insight to improve their business outcomes. The role is highly customer facing and requires a high level of competency across the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV product suite.
What we’re looking for in the ideal candidate:
- A strong team player who is customer focused
- A can-do attitude with willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done
- Experience working in a professional services environment
- Broad and deep functional understanding and delivery experience (5+ years) across the Business Central product suite (including Core Finance, Inventory, Jobs / Projects, Warehousing / Distribution (including handheld / scanning solutions), Manufacturing, Reporting)
- Ideally, experience in older Microsoft Dynamics NAV versions as well as the latest Business Central releases
- Experience running solution design workshops and writing comprehensive Functional / Solution Design Documents
- Proven capability in preparing and delivering high quality training to customers
- Comfortable being involved in pre-sales demonstrations / presentations for prospective customers
- Experience taking ownership of end to end solution delivery
- Experience providing on-going support during project implementations and post-go-live
- Experience providing solution direction and leadership to project delivery teams
- Exceptional relationship management, presentation and communication skills (email is great, but we prefer consultants that can directly engage customers to guide the decision-making process and keep projects moving along!)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and managing to project driven milestones.
Our commitment to you:
- A warm, open and collaborative environment where you receive all the support necessary for success, including being mentored by some of NZ’s most experienced Business Central consultants.
- We measure our profitability at a team level to ensure your input forms part of the wider team and no individuals are singled out. There are no barriers to mentorship at Fusion5.
- A raft of employee benefits such as discounted health care, flexible working relationships, a day off on your birthday and a day to focus on your volunteer activities each year.
- A committed leadership team who are obsessed with your career and development. We have transformed ourselves from a traditional, performance review culture to one that focuses on Employee Development with monthly sessions that ensure we are working together on achieving your career goals.
- An incredible team culture that must be experienced to be believed. We are a hard-working bunch that celebrates success and supports each other. Here at Fusion5, you’re never on your own with a problem. After all, a problem shared is a problem halved!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the development of exciting solutions, delivering real value to some of New Zealand’s most respected organisations. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity we want to hear from you!