Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (Akld/Wgtn/Chch)
- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing team?
- Want to feel like YOU really matter, and where your input is valued, and your career is as important to your employer as it is to you?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a talented and highly engaged Senior Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant to join our exceptional Fusion5 family. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
Recognised as the winner for the Business Applications and Transforming Products categories at last year’s NZ Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Global Runner Up for 2018 Partner of the Year, 2017 Microsoft Dynamics Services Partner of the Year for Asia Pacific, and a member of the Microsoft Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics 4 years running, we punch well above our weight, and we're looking for passionate, enthusiastic consultants that can help us continue to drive this success for our customers and our practice.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace.
You will love this role if you are someone who enjoys engaging and supporting customers, learning what drives their business success and using your insight to improve their service delivery, all whilst providing strong thought leadership as you help customers and team members achieve their goals. It’s a unique opportunity to support solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
We need a strong player who:
- Has excellent customer service skills;
- Has experience in working in a professional services environment;
- Is engaging and able to lead customers and team members;
- Is able to mentor and support fellow team members;
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for clients;
- Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape;
- Has a can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done;
- Has experience in the Field Service module of Dynamics 365, PowerApps, Azure & LogicApps would be advantageous.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 3 – 5 years minimum in a similar client facing role;
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- The ability to address/rationalise application issues/priorities and understand the technologies supporting the application;
- The ability to provide application training; for both external and internal parties;
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications;
- The ability to configure Dynamics 365 CE to an intermediate to expert level including – form customisations, workflow, PowerAutomate, PowerApp - Model &Canvas Apps;
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning; and
- You’re interested in joining a team passionate about helping customers achieve great outcomes ….
… get in touch!
Our commitment to you:
- A warm, open and collaborative environment where you receive all the support necessary for success, including being mentored by some of NZ’s most experienced and respected Dynamics 365 Principal Consultants and Architects.
- We measure our profitability at a team level to ensure your input forms part of the wider team and no individuals are singled out. There are no barriers to mentorship at Fusion5.
- A raft of employee benefits such as discounted health care, flexible working relationships, a day off on your birthday and a day to focus on your volunteer activities each year.
- A committed leadership team who are obsessed with your career and development. We have transformed ourselves from a traditional, performance review culture to one that focuses on Employee Development with monthly sessions that ensure we are working together on achieving your career goals.
- An incredible team culture that must be experienced to be believed. We are a hard-working bunch that celebrates success and supports each other. Here at Fusion5, you’re never on your own with a problem. After all, a problem shared is a problem halved!