- Are you an experienced IT professional who loves working with the latest technology?
- Love providing excellent customer service and getting involved in exciting projects?
- Have a real passion for cloud technology, customer adoption and technical work?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing, collaborative, and supportive team?
- Work alongside industry leading specialists?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented Senior Cloud Engineer with a strong IT technical background who can demonstrate industry experience within a similar customer facing role. This individual needs to be hardworking, self-motivated and have the capability to help us continue to grow out our very successful Managed Services team across Australia and New Zealand in 2022.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with at least 3 years in a similar role and able to communicate in a clear, concise, and friendly manner, work both as part of a team or autonomously, and will be self-motivated and ready to contribute to our team.
You will provide cloud consulting, engineering and technical services for our customers specifically around designing, implementing, managing, and optimising two or more of the following – Cloud Infrastructure (Azure/AWS), Microsoft 365, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Azure Active Directory, Windows.
This will be a fully hands-on technical delivery role where you will be involved in the initial client scoping and requirements gathering, then lead the successful delivery alongside other members of our Cloud Solutions team.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Motivated for success with an aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Fusion5
- A team player, positive attitude, hardworking, proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and has the ability to perform under pressure
- A self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Willing to go the extra mile.
What you need:
- An in-depth understanding of Public Cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS
- An in-depth understanding of system administration, ideally with experience in a similar Managed Services environment
- Demonstrated industry experience in a similar customer facing role
- Solid experience with Microsoft 365 including Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, Windows Devices and Enterprise Mobility & Security
- Solid experience with Windows and/or Linux server administration, provisioning, and management
- Good experience with virtual networking management and troubleshooting (firewalls, DNS, routing etc.)
- Experience with automation and scripting (PowerShell, ARM, JSON and Terraform etc.)
- Experience with information security management systems (ISO/IEC 27001), policies and procedures
- Understanding of DevOps lifecycles and processes
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong documentation skills including system architecture design and detailed as built specifications
- ITIL certification preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A solid work ethic and the desire to learn and develop
- A real "can do" attitude is required, along with demonstrated previous experience working autonomously
- Right to live and work in Australia or New Zealand.
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, with a penchant for learning.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference.