- Bring business improvement experience into the HR and Payroll solution selling space
- Want to work with a great supportive team bringing something new to the market?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
We are looking for a person that is passionate about how HR Technology can assist businesses create efficiencies and support people wellbeing in an organisation. Are you a superstar who loves the limelight and can hold the centre of attention by doing great presentations? Do you love software and demonstrating software with a hands on approach?
We’re rolling out and continuing to build a product called Jemini which we believe will revolutionise web-based HR / Payroll software. We need a person who loves selling, you might have HR and Payroll experience or other Software experience with the right skills and personality to fit in with our Sales and Jemini teams, based in Auckland.
This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, fast growing software consulting company. Fusion5 is looking for an energetic, motivated and target-driven individual to join our successful and expanding New Zealand sales team, selling our Jemini product.
Who are Fusion5?
We are an award winning company who delivers business solutions that make a difference. We offer a full range of digital transformation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as first class support services for our customers across New Zealand and Australia. Our expertise covers all key functional areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR / Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, and Infrastructure.
Our customers’ success drives our business, and this is reflected in our workplace culture of integrity, teamwork, effort and passion.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Sell and demonstrate the Jemini HR and Payroll solution
- Hunt, qualify and close new prospects - cold calling as required
- Prosecute sales opportunities from leads through to signed deals with high energy, dedication and focus
- Relationship management - building and nurturing strong relationships with clients and prospects
- Utilise a consultative approach to selling solutions as required through what are often long-term complex sales processes
- Proactively work with the Fusion5 marketing team in demand generation and campaign development activities, generating and qualifying leads and opportunities
- Work closely with our networks to build strong relationships, uncover opportunities and progress to closure.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in the IT solution selling space or HR and Payroll Software
- Preferably have experience in business software sales, and possess the networks to support this
- Ideally have previously worked for a Software company/reseller and may be looking for that next step in their career. Or they may have worked previously in sales and HR, or lead generation capacity with some direct sales experience, and are looking for an exciting opportunity for career expansion in a growing organisation sporting a fantastic business culture
- Be a self-starter with the hunger to achieve results autonomously
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal) with a professional consultative approach
- Have strong business acumen and present well
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, driven and tenacious with the natural desire to achieve in a competitive climate.
Looking after our people
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurtures a friendly and well-supported work environment and takes time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!