- Can you bring experience in the complex IT solution selling space?
- Want to work with and lead a high performing team?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, fast growing software consulting company. Fusion5 is looking for an energetic, motivated and target-driven individual to join our successful and expanding New Zealand sales team, selling Customer Engagement (CX) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing and Service solutions.
- Utilise a consultative approach to selling solutions as required through what are often long-term complex sales processes
- Achieve company sales targets
- Proactively work with the Fusion5 business development and marketing teams in demand generation and campaign development activities, generating and qualifying leads and opportunities
- Be responsible for keeping internal CRM systems and sales forecasting reporting current
- Work closely with our vendors to build strong relationships, uncover opportunities and progress to closure.
To be successful you will:
- Ability to sell CX/CRM Solutions such SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 with a strong background in CRM, Marketing and Service solution sales
- Ability to hunt, qualify and close new prospects - comfortable to cold call as required
- Adept at prosecuting sales opportunities from leads through to signed deals with high energy, dedication and focus
- Accomplished relationship manager capable of building and nurturing strong relationships with clients and prospects
- Have experience in the complex business application solution selling space
- Have experience in business software sales, ideally CRM or Enterprise solutions and possess the networks to support this
- Ideally have previously worked for an Enterprise Software company/reseller and may be looking for that next step in your career and particularly leading Cloud solutions. Or, you may have worked for a global software vendor/partner in a sales role, or lead generation capacity with some direct sales experience, and you are looking for an exciting opportunity for career expansion in a growing organisation sporting a fantastic business culture
- Be a self-starter with the hunger to achieve results autonomously
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal) with a professional consultative approach
- Have strong business acumen and present well
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, driven and tenacious with the natural desire to achieve in a competitive climate.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.