- Is going the extra mile and finding process improvements part of your daily routine?
- Want a diverse role that will keep you on your toes?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5 is looking for a talented individual for a Project Operations role based in either Wellington, Auckland or Christchurch. This role is critical to our continued success as part of Fusion5’s Professional Services team, working with Project Managers and operationally supporting our business leaders.
The role works with the Project Operations Team Lead and PMO manager and in collaboration with Fusion5’s project management team to drive project activities, deliver quality outcomes for our customers, manage communication and project reporting, running month end billing processes and supporting improvement initiatives in the PMO. At the same time, troubleshooting and monitoring potential system and scheduling issues and assisting Project Managers in a timely and effective manner.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
What is involved:
Working with Fusion5 Project Team Lead, PMO Manager, Practice Managers, Project and Service Delivery Managers to:
- Set up and maintain projects and work orders in Fusion5’s resource management system
- Update resource calendars on a regular basis according to project management updates
- Communicate resource conflicts and projected resource requirements to appropriate managers
- Work with Project Managers, Service Delivery Managers and Practice Managers to get a forward projection of potential work and resources
- Perform project management duties for smaller projects, under supervision from the Project Management Office
- Monitor budget v actuals across small to medium sized projects
- Assist in developing project status material for customer meetings
- Assist in implementation of PMO initiatives
- Assist with the PMO assurance processes
- Perform month end billing functions
- Provide support generating reports enabling the business to operate more effectively
- Actively troubleshoot system issues.
What do you need:
- 1-2 years’ experience coordinating projects
- The ability to build effective working relationships across the business
- To be highly-organised with strong attention to detail
- To have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape
- A proactive, can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done - No grass grows under your feet
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, and presentation skills
- To thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- A desire to be an important part of the operational team supporting the growth of a fast-paced, top-notch Practice.
This is a great opportunity to be working alongside seasoned Project Management professionals and be part of a PMO team focused on delivering project excellence.