- Are you looking for challenging and exciting technology projects?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading managed service provider and business solutions company
- Work on a variety of integration, transformation and analytics-based projects
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to join our team in Auckland or Wellington. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering projects of any size. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful and rapidly growing part of the business while being part of a fun & collaborative project management team.
You will be required to manage multiple concurrent projects successfully from start to finish and be able to communicate effectively with our clients. We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are referenceable.
As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our PMO team and reporting directly in to the Project Delivery Manager based in Auckland. Through the PMO you will be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals and our robust professional services methodologies.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude to any and all situations
- Proven vendor side consulting, delivery and project management experience, preferably experience working with any of the following vendors: Microsoft / AWS / Snowflake / Informatica / IBM
- Full lifecycle implementation experience in cloud migration and integration projects
- Familiarity with technical architecture principles (On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid)
- Experience using a variety of software development methodologies e.g., Waterfall, Agile, hybrid
- At least 5 years in Project Management; (PRINCE2 an advantage)
- Agile (Scrum Framework) experience an advantage
- Organisational Change Management experience an advantage
- Insightful and effective interactions with client C-level people and senior suppliers when necessary
- Experience successfully handling multiple concurrent projects / bodies of work
- Extensive experience working with external clients and managing delivery consultants
- Great communication and time management skills
- Excellent Risk Identification, Risk Management, Financial Management, and Change Management skills
- Experience in a consulting environment is desirable
- A results focused orientation with polished verbal and written communication skills.
Looking after our people
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs, plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurtures a friendly and well-supported work environment and takes time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!