- Looking for challenging and exciting projects?
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading business solutions company
- Work alongside industry leading specialists
- Deliver Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) & Power Platform solutions for industry leading customers
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and highly experienced Project Manager to join our team in Auckland or Wellington. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering large CRM projects. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing business solutions company.
We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are referenceable. As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our PMO team. Through the PMO you will be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals to identify and implement ongoing process improvement in our methodology and delivery.
- Proven vendor side consulting, delivery and project management experience
- Full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience in multiple CRM (preferably Microsoft Dynamics) and Power Platform projects
- At least 3 years in Project Management; (PRINCE2 an advantage)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Agile experience implementing enterprise applications
- Experience with Azure DevOps, MS Project and SharePoint
- Organisational Change Management experience an advantage
- Experience successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects
- Energetic and enthusiastic, with exceptional client facing communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Risk Management and Stakeholder Management skills
- Able to perform resource scheduling, budget tracking, and effective negotiation skills
Our commitment to you:
- A warm, open and collaborative environment where you receive all the support necessary for success
- We measure our profitability at a team level to ensure your input forms part of the wider team and no individuals are singled out. There are no barriers to mentorship at Fusion5
- A raft of employee benefits such as discounted health care, flexible working relationships, a day off on your birthday and a day to focus on your volunteer activities each year
- A committed leadership team who are obsessed with your career and development. We have transformed ourselves from a traditional, performance review culture to one that focuses on Employee Development with monthly sessions that ensure we are working together on achieving your career goals
- An incredible team culture that must be experienced to be believed. We are a hard-working bunch that celebrates success and supports each other. Here at Fusion5, you’re never on your own with a problem. After all, a problem shared is a problem halved!
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!