Following significant growth from both the market and acquisition, we are seeking a Workday Adaptive Planning Consultant to further accelerate our big plans here in New Zealand.
Workday Adaptive Planning is the next generation of pure cloud-based planning platforms for organisations that wish to be genuinely agile, its no-code platform enables our clients to get up and running significantly faster than its competitors. We are seeking a professional who relishes coaching, teaching, and mentoring their clients.
The following is the core portfolio of skills desired:
- 3 years + experience working as a planning consultant or as an end-user of Workday Adaptive Planning, you may also be a Financial Planning and Analytics practitioner working with planning tools and/or spreadsheet-based solutions
- In those roles, you have administered either a large spreadsheet reporting pack or a Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting platform
- You have strong financial accounting knowledge, or you are a trained accountant (this would be an advantage)
- Ideally, you have been involved as project personnel in a budgeting and planning software implementation
- Core Finance skills e.g. P&L, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows, Budgeting and Forecasting, Management/Board Reporting
- Business Analyst skills developed within industry positions
- Consulting skills – able to work to project timelines, communicate with clients, work to budgets with customer service and relationship management attributes
At Fusion5 you will be joining the largest specialist Corporate Performance Management team in New Zealand. We pride ourselves on being able to offer our staff exceptional career development and scope to extend your skills across a range of modern business applications.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity we want to hear from you!