Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a talented and highly engaged Payroll Consultant to join our exceptional Fusion5 family in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
You will love this role if you are someone who enjoys engaging and supporting customers, learning what drives their business success and using your insight to improve their service delivery, all whilst providing strong thought leadership as you help customers and team members achieve their goals. It’s a unique opportunity to support solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
To be suitable for this role you will be currently working for a Human Resource/Payroll consulting company or customer site with strong payroll and payroll systems knowledge and looking for broader challenges and/or the opportunity to cross-skill into other competences.
This role involves analysing and documenting the business requirements of internal and external clients to help identify business problems and propose solutions. Working with clients to ensure their requirements are understood and met with the optimal technology solutions ensuring that all options have been explored to achieve their overall key drivers and outcomes.
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player who:
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in using\configuring Payroll systems ie; Jade Star, PayGlobal, Neller, Chris21 or similar applications;
- Is able to demonstrate sound technical understanding and has the ability to rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application;
- Has a good understanding of Microsoft products (especially EXCEL);
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for clients;
- Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage conflicting priorities and cope with a constantly changing landscape;
- Has a can-do attitude, willingness to perform as part of a team and get things done;
- Has excellent customer service skills;
- Is engaging and able to lead customers and team members;
- Is able to mentor and support fellow team members.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 3 - 5 years minimum working as a payroll specialist
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- The ability to address/rationalise application issues/priorities and understand the technologies supporting the application;
- The ability to provide application training; for both external and internal parties;
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications;
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
And you are interested in joining a team passionate about helping customers achieve great outcomes – get in touch.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!