An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, motivated, diligent and proactive Accounts Receivable Administrator for this critical role within the Finance team based in either Auckland or Wellington.
This is a great role for someone who is wanting that work/life balance, with the potential to work from home on occasion with flexible hours to suit your situation.
Who are Fusion5?
We are an award winning company who delivers business solutions that make a difference. We offer a full range of digital transformation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as first class support services for our customers across New Zealand and Australia. Our expertise covers all key functional areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR / Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, and Infrastructure.
Our customers’ success drives our business, and this is reflected in our workplace culture of integrity, teamwork, effort and passion.
The Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for:
- Follow up by email and phone with customers and margin partners for all revenues due
- Internal follow up by email and phone with internal staff and managers
- Managing the collection of revenues
- Forecasting of expected payments from customers
- Applying payments received to customer accounts
- Maintaining debtor details in NetSuite, our FMIS
- Sending out of statements to customers
- Reconciliation of account discrepancies from remittances
- Maintaining financial security by following internal accounting controls
- Strong numeracy and communication skills – with an aptitude for written skills
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Office suite applications particularly Excel
- Proficiency in the use of NetSuite or a similar cloud based FMIS system.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We need someone that brings:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised and the desire to learn and grow
Looking after our people
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurture a friendly and well-supported work environment and take time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!