- Do you have a passion for technology and service delivery?
- Want to learn and develop your skills?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented and engaging NetSuite Technical Consultant to work with some of New Zealand’s largest and most exciting companies within our Customer Success Team.
We are seeking a NetSuite professional to join our Customer Success Team in our Auckland office. The Fusion5 Customer Success Team prides itself on delivering high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of clients.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in NetSuite SuiteScript
- 2-3 years’ experience in HTML/CSS/XML
- Documenting code, testing experience and understanding
- Familiarity with version controls
- Knowledge & Experience in Ecommerce/Web development
- Skills in development C#/PHP
- Familiarity with Webservices/SuiteTalk/REST API
- Familiarity with Financial/ERP system
- Familiarity with Web Development tools
- Strong communication skills to understand development specifications
- Desire to learn, improve under own initiative
- A passion for customer service and support
- The ability to think on your feet and prioritise tasks
What's on offer:
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!