- Are you an amazing business systems consultant?
- Do you enjoy ERP implementation and have experience in this area?
- Want to partner closely with clients to achieve great outcomes?
Fusion5 is experiencing rapid growth in Auckland and as such is looking for a talented and engaging Senior Consultant to join our exceptional Fusion5 family. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
Our friendly and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
As a Senior Consultant you will be heavily involved in owning all aspects of business analysis, systems design and configuration, delivery, and ongoing consulting and support, and will be leading implementations with a world class team. In addition, there are opportunities to cross-skill between Fusion5’s various offerings.
The role is challenging and varied - no two projects are ever the same. The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies and people in different industries.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you are already at senior consultant level and leading implementation projects
- You should have completed multiple full implementation cycles
- You might also be a stellar consultant with extensive ERP experience in another product who is looking to cross over to NetSuite
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, with a penchant for learning
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to clearly demonstrate and articulate a business process in an ERP system
- Someone who can confidently talk to executives, business leaders and subject matter experts and can constructively challenge when needed.
What you need:
- NetSuite experience is preferable but 3-5+ years’ application systems consulting experience in ERP is also an option
- Extensive consulting experience in an ERP environment including:
- Experience in facilitating and leading workshops and documenting business requirements
- Experience in requirements gathering and solution design, process mapping and gap analysis
- Strong experience in one or more verticals such as Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, General Business
- Strong understanding and experience in the following end to end business processes: Record to Report, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash; Inventory Management
- Strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Excel
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging
- Strong understanding of data migration strategies and processes for ERP systems
- Experience with systems integration will be an advantage
What’s on offer?
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurture a friendly and well-supported work environment and take time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. We are also proud to sponsor two young athletes towards their Olympic dream. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!