- Are you a consultant who loves creating great outcomes for clients?
- Do you rate yourself as a great consultant?
- Do you want to be part of the best NetSuite team in NZ in a company that really cares?
Fusion5 is on the hunt for a Senior Consultant to join our Fusion5 family, leading exciting and challenging projects across a wide range of industries.
As a Fusion5 consultant, you will be part of a high performing team and be able to take advantage of our consulting and technical development programs. You will also enjoy working in a friendly and well supported environment where we celebrate our people and our successes.
As a Senior Consultant you will be heavily involved in owning all aspects of business analysis, systems design and configuration, delivery, and ongoing consulting and support, and will be leading implementations with a world class team. In addition, there are opportunities to both progress your career in the NetSuite space, and also to cross-skill between Fusion5’s various offerings.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who enjoys creating good outcomes for clients
- Ideally you are already at senior consultant level and leading implementation projects through to successful go-lives
- You will have completed multiple full implementation cycles
- You might also be a stellar consultant with extensive ERP experience in another product who is looking to cross over to NetSuite
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, with a penchant for learning
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to clearly demonstrate and articulate a business process in an ERP system
- Someone who can confidently talk to executives, business leaders and subject matter experts and can constructively challenge when needed.
What you need:
- NetSuite experience is preferable but 3-5+ years’ application systems consulting experience in ERP is also an option
- Extensive consulting experience in an ERP environment including:
- Experience in facilitating and leading workshops and documenting business requirements
- Experience in requirements gathering and solution design, process mapping and gap analysis
- Strong experience in one or more verticals such as Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, General Business
- Strong understanding and experience in the following end to end business processes: Record to Report, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash; Inventory Management
- Strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Excel
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging
- Strong understanding of data migration strategies and processes for ERP systems
- Experience with systems integration will be an advantage
What’s on offer?
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more.
Fusion5 actively nurture a friendly and well-supported work environment and take time out to celebrate together. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes. There’s an annual professionally-hosted event for all Fusion5 staff, where we share our successes and plan together for the future.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!