- Want to join a NetSuite partner that will provide diverse projects, and plenty of them?
- Want to learn and develop your skills?
- Do you have a passion for technology?
Fusion5 is enjoying an exciting time of growth and we are looking for a talented and engaging NetSuite Developer to join our exceptional Fusion5 family located in either of our New Zealand office locations. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
In this role you will be given the opportunity to develop quickly into a key member of the development team. You will have exposure to the very latest technologies and receive excellent training and guidance.
The role is challenging and varied - no two projects are ever the same. The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in NetSuite SuiteScript 1.0, 2.0 (2.1 preferred)
- 2-3 years’ experience in HTML/CSS/XML
- Documenting code, testing experience and understanding
- Familiarity with SDF, IDE's, version controls
- Troubleshooting scripts, integrations, and workflows
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket
- Familiarity in integration approaches and strategies. Experience developing integrations using Webservices(XML, SOAP, WSDL), RESTLets and SuiteLets
- Experience developing with React, Angular and Node.js will be a big plus
- Experience developing User Interfaces, Analytics will be a plus
- Experience working in an Hybrid/Agile environment
- Familiarity with Webservices/SuiteTalk/REST API
- Familiarity with Financial/ERP systems/Ecommerce/Web development
- Familiarity with common middleware tools such as Celigo, Jitterbit, Boomi, MuleSoft or other partner solutions
- Familiarity with Web Development tools
- Ability to write detailed technical design/specification documents capturing processes, technical use cases, test cases and exception handling
- Skills in development C#/PHP
- Strong communication skills to understand development specifications
- Desire to learn, improve under your own initiative
- NetSuite Certifications: SuiteFoundation, SuiteCloud Developer
What’s on offer:
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!