- Do you have a real passion for IT infrastructure solutions and digital transformation?
- Love providing excellent customer support, training, and getting involved in technical projects?
- Are you an experienced professional who likes working with new technology?
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated person with the capability to be the “go-to-person” for anything and everything around ICT services, based in our Wellington Office.
Who is Fusion5:
We are an award-winning company who delivers business solutions that make a difference. We offer a full range of digital transformation solutions, applications, consulting services, development, cloud and managed services as well as first class support services for our customers across New Zealand and Australia. Our expertise covers all key functional areas, including Enterprise Resource Planning, HR / Payroll, Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management, IT Service Management, and Infrastructure.
Responsibilities for managing and supporting our internal ICT Infrastructure:
- Providing operational support, performing maintenance and management of the Microsoft Azure resources and infrastructure solutions
- Automating process, routine tasks and workflows using Runbooks and Automation tools
- Managing the Exchange Online and other Office365 administration components
- Ongoing operation and managing health and compliance of our end points using Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Microsoft Intune solutions
- Managing the Windows Autopilot and Standard Operating Environment build and configuration
- Fortnightly and monthly patching of Application and Operating Systems using Azure and SCCM
- Configuring and managing Virtual Network in Azure Cloud, Fortigate firewalls, networking across routers, switches, and Wi-Fi access points
- Drive Identity and access and configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Azure
- Application packaging and deployment using Microsoft SCCM and Intune
Skillset required to be successful in the role:
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office 365 configuration and applications
- Good understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Manager, SCCM and Intune solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IAAS and PAAS solutions, certifications preferred
- Understanding of automated laptop builds, software provisioning using Microsoft Autopilot and Intune or Endpoint Configuration Manager and packaging tools
- Solid experience with Windows and Mac Desktops, Windows, and Linux Servers
- An Ability to document knowledge base articles and designing system diagrams
- Demonstrated industry experience in a customer facing role
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to articulate and follow instructions
- Ability to work with critical systems in a high-pressure environment and following change management procedures
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Good documentation and stakeholder reporting skills with attention to detail
- A solid work ethic and the desire to learn and develop
- Ability to think outside the box
- A real "can do" attitude is required, along with demonstrated previous experience working autonomously.
Our commitment to you:
- We measure our profitability at a team level to ensure your input forms part of the wider team and no individuals are singled out. There are no barriers to mentorship at Fusion5.
- A raft of employee benefits such as discounted health care, flexible working relationships, a day off on your birthday and a day to focus on your volunteer activities each year.
- A committed leadership team who are obsessed with your career and development. We have transformed ourselves from a traditional, performance review culture to one that focuses on Employee Development with regular sessions that ensure we are working together on achieving your career goals.
- An incredible team culture that must be experienced to be believed. We are a hard-working bunch that celebrates success and supports each other. Here at Fusion5, you’re never on your own with a problem. After all, a problem shared is a problem halved!
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.