- Want to work with one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners in the market?
- Do you have an aptitude for developing and presenting solutions for customers?
- Are you a quick learner and want to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment?
Fusion5 is in an exciting phase of growth, particularly in the Microsoft space. In line with this we are looking for a talented and engaging Pre-Sales Consultant / Solution Architect to join our exceptional Fusion5 Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) team in Australia or New Zealand. In return for your experience and skills, you’ll join a group like no other! Our friendly, open and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
We’re looking for someone who enjoys engaging with new customers, listening to customer requirements and pain points, using their insight to design and create what customers actually need and demo the solution back to them. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
The role is not for the faint-hearted, we need an experienced expert who brings the following:
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O / AX background with the capability to quickly understand business needs and to message the relevant value proposition
- Solution Consultant for customers and prospective customers. Developing and delivering high quality customised presentations and demonstrations that position the Dynamics 365 F&O product features/benefits as the best solution available to prospective clients
- Pre-sales capability with strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Sales acumen to help customers understand how the solution will meet their needs
- The ability to define, design and specify solutions consistent with ‘best practice’ and ‘fit for purpose’ principles in Dynamics 365 and related Microsoft platform solutions & ISVs
- Ability to evaluate and recommend solutions, provide costing and win client confidence
- Ability to respond to detailed requirements for customers, with a good solution positioning
- Ability to ensure customers derive maximum value from their application investments
- Positive energy, drive and tenacity; with the natural desire to achieve, working in a team environment.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in a solution consultant and/or pre-sales role with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O and Dynamics AX
- Good knowledge of the key Dynamics 365 F&O modules – Finance and ideally Projects are preferable
- Preferably, knowledge in the Dynamics 365 Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain modules are good to have
- Sound technical & integration background with the capability to operate at the highest level whilst understanding and influencing the detail
- Intelligence, motivation and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Desired (not essential) - BA/BS from top tier college/university in relevant field – finance, accounting, supply chain, information systems, business, economics
- Desired (not essential) - Advanced degree / certification strongly preferred – MBA, Masters and/or CPA
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders, yet articulate outcomes / design decisions that deliver valuable insights based on the solution architecture
- Experience designing, developing, costing and integrating service/applications
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive clear and tangible business outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - a must have.
We want to hear from you!