Fusion5 is a multi-award winning Business Solutions company, bringing best-in-class software and services to enterprise level businesses across New Zealand and Australia. Putting it simply – we’re here to help businesses solve problems and discover opportunities. We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. Plus we give you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people!
Our Marketing Department is responsible for creating awareness, demand, and leads for a range of solutions and services that help businesses overcome their challenges, discover opportunities to thrive, and ultimately, make their potential reality.
Jemini is a leading HR & Payroll solution that forms part of our portfolio, and we need an experienced, creative, and strategic marketing professional to lead the marketing to help grow this product. You will deliver and execute on marketing strategies that drive agreed sales, profit, and market share outcomes. This role will also contribute to marketing and communications for the wider HR & Payroll (HCM) pillar, to help retain and grow our large existing customer base, as well as participate in cross-sell and awareness campaigns for Fusion5 overall.
- Lead the marketing strategy and execution for Jemini, and other related HCM products & services
- Contribute to the enablement of the Business Development Representative in making meaningful outbound sales calls
- Leverage internal Subject Matter Experts and other resources to create marketing content and campaigns that attract prospective buyers
- Manage relevant stakeholders both in and outside the business to achieve agreed marketing and business goals
- Utilise an insights led, and data-driven approach to all marketing activity
- Delivering a pipeline of qualified MQLs
- Growing the awareness of Jemini with target audiences
- Reporting to Stakeholders monthly on performance and outcomes of marketing activities
- Playing a key role in maintaining a positive, supportive culture within the Fusion5 marketing team
- Managing the marketing budget for your area of responsibility
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Experienced in B2B Marketing
- Experienced in the Software/IT industry, preferably with knowledge about HR and Payroll solutions
- A strong marketing all-rounder, with a ‘muck-in’ attitude
- A natural collaborator, with the ability to engage, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders including Senior Leadership, Sales Stakeholders, your team-mates, and external suppliers and vendors
- Confident communicating both verbally and in writing
- Knowledgeable in the use of Marketing Automation to create multi-touch campaigns that incorporate email, social media (predominantly LinkedIn), website content journeys, and events (digital and in-person), as well as developing nurture campaigns.
- Curious and willing to look for and embrace innovative ideas
- A team player committed to contributing to an encouraging, understanding, kind, loyal, and fun culture
Fusion5 is proud to be a diverse, inclusive, and forward-thinking employer. We value, encourage and support our employees to be their best selves, and make their own potential reality, as well as our customers, and your colleagues.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced marketer looking to take greater ownership of their craft, and embrace a role that offers leadership and creative freedom, coupled with strategic and commercial foundations.
In return you’ll enjoy being part of an established Marketing team that is wholeheartedly valued and backed by the business, join a company that next year celebrates its 20th anniversary and which continues to grow in strength, and receive a competitive salary and benefits as the icing on the cake to knowing you’re doing work that truly makes a difference.
Sound like the change you need? Get in touch – let’s talk.