- Do you have JDE Financials experience?
- Want to join an exceptional team of JDE Consultants?
- Passionate about delivering solutions to customers?
Fusion5’s ERP team specialises in the provision of high-quality services and support to organisations who have implemented or are about to implement ERP systems. We focus on a broad range of mid-range enterprise applications that fit Australian and New Zealand businesses including Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics solutions and more.
Fusion5 is looking for a JDE Financial Consultant to join our team in either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing consulting company emerging out of Australia / New Zealand.
As a Fusion5 Consultant you will be heavily involved in all aspects of analysis, systems design and configuration, implementation, and ongoing consulting and support. In addition, there are opportunities to cross-skill between Fusion5’s various offerings.
The role is challenging and varied - no two projects are ever the same. The role will allow you to work closely with a wide range of companies in a wide range of industries.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners. And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has JDE Financials experience
- May be working for a consulting company / customer site currently implementing ERP solutions and are now looking for broader challenges and/or the opportunity to cross-skill into other competences
- May be currently working in a support capacity or acting as a key user of JDE Financials at a customer site, and would like to become a successful implementation consultant
- Will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as sound business experience and initiative
- Has a proven track record in understanding ERP systems and delivering tasks to agreed timeframes
- Will be energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all important opportunity
We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, and a penchant for learning.
What’s on offer?
Cross-training to new products is always an option. We operate a high-performance culture - life is never boring at Fusion5! You’ll be working with great teams, on interesting projects, delivered to a broad range of industries. We deliberately look for people who are enthusiastic and forward thinking. Our managers encourage and support new ideas geared towards process improvement.
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!