- Do you consider yourself a Microsoft Dynamics 365 guru and looking for the next challenge?
- Want to work on the latest Microsoft Dynamics cloud technologies?
- Expand ‘working from home’ to an international level?
Fusion5 is a passionate, professional, and award-winning Microsoft implementation partner, offering a great ‘work from home’ opportunity to augment our New Zealand and Australian teams and support our Dynamics 365 projects.
We’re looking for experienced South African Dynamics 365 professionals across any of these skills
- Dynamics 365 CE & FO Functional & Technical Consultants
- Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Developers
- Finance and Operations Functional Trade & Logistics / Manufacturing Consultants
- Microsoft Azure Architects
You will join a growing team of South Africans who live and work in South Africa, supporting our Australia and New Zealand Projects; leveraging the latest Dynamics 365 and Power Platform cloud technologies.
You’ll need a track record implementing Dynamics 365 projects in a professional services or consulting capacity including:
- 4 years’ experience with multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Self-driven, ability to seek out opportunities and forge lasting relationships with customers.
- Strong business acumen backed by industry subject matter knowledge.
- Able to switch between hands-on project work to lead workshops.
- Be energic and have a natural drive to achieve outcomes.
The role is not your standard ‘9 to 5 role’ and the hours are not for everyone as we need 3 to 4 hours daylight overlap; and we make up for it in spades, with our fun, engaging and flexible working environment.
You’ll have the opportunity to visit Australia and New Zealand and join up ‘in real life’ at our Annual Company Kick Off and other key events in the year. We will also support opportunities to relocate to Australia or New Zealand.
If you are self-sufficient, disciplined and seeking something different that is outside the standard box of a 9 to 5 role, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!