- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service?
- Are you self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
- Want to be involved in exciting Dynamics 365 Projects?
- Expand ‘working from home’ to an international level?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and have an incredibly successful and ever-growing Dynamics Finance & Operations team. We offer the ERP market an approach that is new, refreshing and part of an all-inclusive Dynamics 365 offering. And an approach that is extremely customer focused, pragmatic and flexible to all situations.
You will join a growing team of South Africans who live and work in South Africa, supporting our Australia and New Zealand Projects; leveraging the latest Dynamics 365 and Power Platform cloud technologies.
We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Dynamics 365 Commerce Consultant who wants to be part of something new and exciting. Someone who wants to help shape our new team and help steer it to success by having a heavy focus on strong customer relationships and be flexible and agile in your approach to delivery.
The role is for a capable, strong and experienced Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail Consultant who has a track record of implementing successful Dynamics 365 Commerce/Retail solutions.
What you need to bring:
- Involved in multiple end-to-end implementations
- Forges strong and lasting relationships with their customers
- Broad set of functional skills
- Excellent business analysis and workshop facilitation skills
- Understands how businesses work and can back this up with industry experience
- Can be a chameleon, able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration running strategic workshops or getting stuck in with technical discussions
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for client stakeholders
- Demonstrates experience in writing functional documentation
- Has energy, enthusiasm and is driven, with the natural desire to achieve.
We want to hear from you if you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 3 years’ minimum in a consulting role
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to be self-driven and seek out opportunities in all situations
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
The role is not your standard ‘9 to 5 role’ and the hours are not for everyone as we need 3 to 4 hours daylight overlap; and we make up for it in spades, with our fun, engaging and flexible working environment.
You’ll have the opportunity to visit Australia and New Zealand and join up ‘in real life’ at our Annual Company Kick Off and other key events in the year. We will also support opportunities to relocate to Australia or New Zealand.
If you are self-sufficient, disciplined and seeking something different that is outside the standard box of a 9 to 5 role, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!