- Are you passionate about helping organisations become more collaborative in their approach to business planning?
- Are you an enthusiastic advocate for data-driven decision making?
- Would you like to work in a world-class team where their culture centres on the principle of trust?
Following significant growth from both the market and acquisition, we are seeking an IBM Planning Analytics Consultant to further accelerate our big plans.
In this role, you will be working with the best in the business in the largest specialist Corporate Performance Management team in New Zealand. At Fusion5 we pride ourselves on having a unique trust-based culture and offer our staff flexibility and challenge along with a broader portfolio of solutions.
The following is the core portfolio of skills desired:
- 3 years + experience working as a planning consultant or as an end-user of IBM Planning Analytics or Tm1
- In those roles, you will have developed production business models using rules
- Skills in REST API, Planning Analytics Workspace and Watson Studio are highly desired
- Strong financial accounting knowledge or, you are a trained accountant (this would be an advantage)
- You have been involved as project personnel in a budgeting and planning software implementation
- Core Finance skills e.g. P&L, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows, Budgeting and Forecasting, Management and Board Reporting
- Business Analyst skills developed within industry positions
- Consulting skills and/or a strong desire to develop – ability to work to project timelines, communicate with clients, work to budgets with customer service and relationship management attributes.
At Fusion5 we offer our staff exceptional career development extensions for all levels of experience.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity we want to hear from you!