- Looking for challenging and exciting projects?
- How about a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business solutions company?
- Want to work alongside industry leading specialists?
We are seeking a vibrant, enthusiastic and highly experienced Project Manager to join our team in Wellington. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of success in delivering large ERP projects. This is a rare opportunity to play a major role in contributing to the expansion of an extremely successful, growing business solutions company.
We are passionate about ensuring our projects are successful and clients are reference-able. As a Fusion5 Project Manager you will be in the front line of creating that success. You will also be a member of our PMO team. Through the PMO you will have be working with a network of incredibly capable Project Management professionals to identify and implement ongoing process improvement in our methodology and delivery.
- Proven vendor side consulting, delivery and project management experience;
- Full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience in multiple ERP projects;
- At least 3 years in Project Management; (PRINCE2 an advantage);
- Scrum Master Certification;
- Agile experience implementing enterprise applications;
- Experience with Azure DevOps, MS Project and SharePoint is preferrable;
- Organisational Change Management experience an advantage;
- Experience successfully delivering multiple concurrent projects;
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with exceptional client facing communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent Risk Management and Stakeholder Management skills;
- Ability to perform resource scheduling, budget tracking, and effective negotiation skills.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.