- Want to work with the preferred partner of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations?
- Do you have an aptitude for developing and presenting solutions for clients?
- Are you a quick learner and want to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and we're looking for a talented and engaging Solution Architect to join our exceptional Fusion5 Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations team in Auckland. In return for your experience and skills, you’ll join a group like no other! Our friendly, open and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
We’re looking for someone who enjoys engaging with new clients, listening to client requirements and their pain points, using their insight to design and create what clients actually need and demo the solution back to them. We are also looking for someone who is not afraid of being innovative and can be hands-on with all technology offerings in the Microsoft suite to find the solution that is right for the client. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our clients’ businesses.
We need a strong player who brings the following:
- Strong Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations background with the capability to message the value proposition
- Solution Consultant services to clients and prospective clients
- Capability to develop and deliver high quality customised presentations and demonstrations that position the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations product features/benefits as the best solution available to prospective clients
- Pre-sales capability with strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Sales acumen to help clients understand how the solution will meet their needs
- The ability to define, design and specify solutions consistent with ‘best practices’ and ‘fit for purpose’ principles in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and related Apps
- Experience in evaluating and recommending solutions, providing costing and winning client confidence
- Ability to ensure that clients derive maximum value from their application investments
- Energy, drive, and tenacity, with the natural desire to achieve, working in a team environment.
If you have the following experience and attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience in solution consultant and/or pre-sales with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Strong technical background with the capability to operate at the highest level whilst understanding and influencing the detail
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Desired (not essential) - BA/BS from top tier college/university in relevant field – finance, accounting, supply chain, information systems, business, economics
- Desired (not essential) - Advanced degree / certification strongly preferred – MBA, Masters and/or CPA
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders, yet articulate outcomes / design decisions that delivering valuable insights based on the solution architecture
- Experience designing, developing, costing and integrating service/applications
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive clear and tangible business outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (a must)
... and are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity – we want to hear from you!