- Want to work with the Microsoft New Zealand Partner of the year?
- Do you have an aptitude for developing and presenting solutions for clients?
- Are you a quick learner and want to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and are looking for a talented and engaging Solution Architect to join our exceptional Fusion5 Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations team in New Zealand. In return for your experience and skills, you’ll join a group like no other! Our friendly, open and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
We’re looking for someone who enjoys engaging with new clients, listening to client requirements and their pain points, using their insight to design and create what clients actually need and demo the solution back to them. We are also looking for someone who is not afraid of being innovative and can be hands-on with all technology offerings in the Microsoft suite to find the solution that is right for the client. It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our clients’ businesses.
The role is not for the faint hearted, we need a strong player who brings the following:
- Strong Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations background with the capability to message the value proposition
- Experience delivering Solution Consultant services to clients and prospective clients. Developing and delivering high quality customised presentations and demonstrations that position the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations product features/benefits as the best solution available to prospective clients
- Pre-sales capability with strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Sales acumen to help clients understand how the solution will meet their needs
- The ability to define, design and specify solutions consistent with ‘best practices’ and ‘fit for purpose’ principles in Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Ability to evaluate and recommend solutions, provide costing and win client confidence
- Ability to ensure clients derive maximum value from their application investments
- Energy, drive and tenacity, with the natural desire to achieve, working in a team environment.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity and have the following:
- 8+ years’ experience as a solution consultant with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Pre-sales experience will be an advantage
- Strong technical background with the capability to operate at the highest level whilst understanding and influencing the detail
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders, yet articulate outcomes / design decisions that delivering valuable insights based on the solution architecture
- Designing, developing, costing and integrating service/applications
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive clear and tangible business outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - these are a must.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.