- Want to be involved in exciting Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Projects?
- Want to join an exceptional team of consultants?
- Want to feel like YOU really matter, and where your input is valued, and your career is as important to your employer as it is to you?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for an innovative and courageous Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Technical Consultant to join our team in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. You will work on some of New Zealand’s largest and most exciting Dynamics 365 implementation projects. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
Recognised as the winner for the Business Applications and Transforming Products categories at last year's NZ Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Global Runner Up for 2018 Partner of the Year, 2017 Microsoft Dynamics Services Partner of the Year for Asia Pacific, and a member of the Microsoft Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics 4 years running, we punch well above our weight, and we’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic consultants that can help us continue to drive this success for our customers and our practice.
Our friendly and well supported environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes a great workplace!
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Providing development and integration expertise
- Working with the team to develop detailed designs, technical specifications and data models to meet customer requirements
- Designing, building and deploying business solutions
- Working with other members of the technical team to deliver large projects.
What you’ll need:
- Microsoft technical certifications (desirable);
- Microsoft Azure experience, e.g. Web Service applications, Functions, Logic Apps;
- Agile project delivery experience;
- Knowledge of Power Apps will be an advantage;
- Experience communicating effectively at all levels;
- Ability to address/rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application;
- Excellent documentation skills including developing functional and technical specifications;
- Drive; to rapidly deliver value to customers through complex Dynamics 365 CE implementations;
- Experience with web development will also be an advantage;
- A courageous spirit and growth mindset; here at Fusion5, we try new things often, and if we fail, we fail fast, in a safe environment.
Our commitment to you:
- A warm, open and collaborative environment where you receive all the support necessary for success, including being mentored by some of NZ’s most experienced and respected Dynamics 365 Consultants and Architects.
- We measure our profitability at a team level to ensure your input forms part of the wider team and no individuals are singled out. There are no barriers to mentorship at Fusion5.
- A raft of employee benefits such as discounted health care, flexible working relationships, a day off on your birthday and a day to focus on your volunteer activities each year
- A committed leadership team who are obsessed with your career and development. We have transformed ourselves from a traditional, performance review culture to one that focuses on Employee Development with monthly sessions that ensure we are working together on achieving your career goals.
- An incredible team culture that must be experienced to be believed. We are a hard-working bunch that celebrates success and supports each other. Here at Fusion5, you’re never on your own with a problem. After all, a problem shared is a problem halved!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the development of exciting solutions using Dynamics 365 CRM, delivering real value to some of New Zealand’s most respected organisations.
If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all important opportunity we want to hear from you!