- Are you passionate about delivering value and service?
- Do you want to join an exceptional team of consultants spanning New Zealand and Australia?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented and engaging Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to work with some of New Zealand’s largest and most exciting companies within our Customer Success Team.
We are seeking a Dynamics CRM professional to join us in our Customer Success Team in either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. The Fusion5 Customer Success Team prides itself on delivering high quality service and solutions for a varied and exciting range of clients. The successful candidate will bring a combination of technical nuance and excellent customer engagement to the team.
Consistently recognised for the quality of our solution delivery and service, Fusion5 were recently awarded the 2021 NZ Microsoft Partner of the Year. Previous awards include the 2020 Microsoft NZ awards for the Transforming Products and Business Application categories, Global Runner up for Dynamics 365 Customer Service in 2018, and best Services Provider in the entire APAC region in 2017. We're also proud to be a member of Microsoft's global Inner Circle for Dynamics since 2017 - the only locally-owned NZ partner to be appointed to this prestigious group.
Our friendly and incredibly supportive environment is celebrated with regular events, user groups and a company-wide spirit that makes Fusion5 a great workplace!
The role is for a capable strong consultant who:
- Brings Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience
- Has excellent business analysis and workshop facilitation skills
- Has an understanding of how businesses work and can back this up with commercial experience
- Can be a chameleon, able to change modes from hands-on functional configuration running strategic workshops to getting stuck in with technical discussions
- Is engaging and able to lead customers and team members, providing mentoring along the way
- Can provide informative, business-ready training for client stakeholders
- Demonstrates experience in writing functional documentation
- Has energy, enthusiasm and is driven, with the natural desire to achieve.
If you are energetic and actively seeking that next all important opportunity and have the following:
- 3 – 5 years minimum in a similar client facing role
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to address/rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application
- The ability to provide application training; either train-the-trainer or in a workshop environment
- The ability to perform business analyst functions including developing functional and technical specifications
- Strong customer service focus with a penchant for learning.
We want to hear from you!