- Are you an experienced IT professional who loves working with the latest technology?
- Love providing excellent customer service and getting involved in exciting projects?
- Have a real passion for cloud technology, customer support and technical work?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing, collaborative, and supportive team?
- Work alongside industry leading specialists?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth and looking for a talented Cloud Engineer with a strong IT technical background who can demonstrate experience within a similar customer facing role. This individual needs to be hardworking, self-motivated and have the capability to help us continue to grow out our very successful Managed Services team in New Zealand.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with at least 2 years in a similar cloud engineering role and able to communicate in a clear, concise, and friendly manner, work both as part of a team or autonomously, and will be self-motivated and ready to contribute to our team.
You will provide cloud engineering and technical services for our customers specifically around managing, and optimising Cloud Infrastructure (Primarily Azure), Windows and Linux servers, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365. This will be a fully hands-on technical delivery role that does involve afterhours activities and being a part of our 24x7 on call roster.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Motivated for success with an aptitude to learn and drive to build a career at Fusion5
- A team player, positive attitude, hardworking, proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills and has the ability to perform under pressure
- A self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Willing to go the extra mile.
What you need:
- Strong understanding of Public Cloud platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure, experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is also beneficial
- An in-depth understanding of system administration, ideally with experience in a similar Managed Services environment
- Demonstrated industry experience in a similar customer facing role
- Solid experience with Windows and Linux server administration, provisioning, and management
- Good understanding of Microsoft 365 including Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online and Windows Devices
- Good experience with virtual networking management and troubleshooting (firewalls, DNS, routing etc.)
- Experience with automation and scripting (PowerShell, ARM, JSON or Terraform etc.) is also beneficial
- Experience with information security management systems (ISO/IEC 27001), policies and procedures
- Understanding of DevOps lifecycles and processes is beneficial
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong documentation skills with experience managing site documentation
- ITIL certification preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A solid work ethic and the desire to learn and develop
- A real "can do" attitude is required, along with demonstrated previous experience working autonomously
- Right to live and work in New Zealand.
You will be energetic, enthusiastic, and actively seeking that next all-important opportunity. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus, with a penchant for learning.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference.