- Do you have a real passion for IT infrastructure solutions and digital transformation?
- Love providing excellent customer support, training, and getting involved in technical projects?
- Are you an experienced professional who likes working with new technology?
We are looking for a hardworking and self-motivated person with the capability to be the “go-to-person” for anything and everything around ICT services, based in our Wellington Office.
Responsibilities for managing and supporting our internal ICT Infrastructure:
- Designing solutions and architecting the Azure Cloud infrastructure and managing the Production and Dev/Test workloads and systems, along with providing Azure Cloud and Infrastructure related support to our developers
- Creating a strategy for establishing a secure and well-managed enterprise environment in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Automating process, routine tasks and workflows using Runbooks and Automation tools
- Managing the Exchange Online and other Office365 administration components
- Ongoing operation and managing health and compliance of our end points using Microsoft SCCM and Endpoint Management solutions
- Managing the Windows Autopilot and Standard Operating Environment build and configuration
- Fortnightly and monthly patching of Application and Operating Systems using Azure and SCCM.
- Configure and manage Virtual Network in Azure Cloud, Fortigate firewalls, networking across routers, switches, and Wi-Fi access points.
- Drive Identity and access and configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Azure
- Application packaging and deployment using Microsoft SCCM or Intune.
Responsibilities for providing IT support to our internal Fusion5 staff:
- Helping and supporting staff physically in the Wellington office and remotely across other offices with their day to day or business as usual IT requests and issues with their laptops, hardware, and software applications
- Providing support with Meeting room setup and peripherals
- Building laptops for new people joining the company and laptop replacements
- Assisting Admin team with desk setup for New Joiners in the company and equipment setup in meeting rooms for monthly office meetings.
Skillset required to be successful in the role:
- Advanced understanding of designing and configurating of Office 365 solutions and applications
- Solution Design and Management of Azure Cloud infrastructure and solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure IAAS and PAAS solutions, certifications preferred
- Understanding of automated laptop builds, software provisioning using Microsoft Autopilot and Intune or Endpoint Configuration Manager and packaging tools
- Solid experience with Windows and Mac Desktops, Windows, and Linux Servers
- An Ability to document knowledge base articles and designing system diagrams
- ITIL knowledge and experience
- SQL database configuration and management
- Understanding of Network and Security principles and configuration
- Demonstrated industry experience in a customer facing role
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to articulate and follow instructions
- Ability to work with critical systems in a high-pressure environment and following change management procedures
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Good documentation and stakeholder reporting skills with attention to detail
- A solid work ethic and the desire to learn and develop
- Ability to think outside the box
- A real "can do" attitude is required, along with demonstrated previous experience working autonomously.
We would like to hear from you if the above sounds like you and you are passionate about making a difference, joining a company with a great culture and taking your career to the next level.