- Are you passionate about sales?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing sales team?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5 is looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic, and highly motivated individual as a business orientated lead generator to join our team in Auckland, who has a proven track record of success in qualifying leads and nurturing business.
While the majority of work is in the office working online or via phone, there are numerous opportunities to attend events, assist on campaigns, and to work alongside experienced Sales Executives during the exciting sales process.
- Researching companies and making digital outreaches or cold calls across multiple LOB within the company to find the right person to talk to.
- First point of contact for prospects for Fusion5’s solutions for any incoming inquiries.
- Engaging with prospects on key industry business drivers and existing customer success stories, understanding how we helped our customers and what business problems we solved.
- BANT qualifying prospects and producing quality leads for the sales team
- Nurturing leads and developing long term sales engagement.
- Understand a range of different industry profiles such as Education, Not for Profit, Social Services, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services, and Retail.
- Being able to clearly articulate value propositions based on market trends, industry pain points and Fusion5 customer case studies.
- Focus areas are business development, lead generation, marketing, research, event management and sales support.
- Proven lead generation experience
- Understanding of business solutions such as Corporate Performance Management, HR and Payroll is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Proven history in successfully reaching or exceeding targets/KPIs
- Experience in lead generation via phone on the back of campaigns, events and creative "conversation starters"!
- Able to work with a mix of hot, warm and cold leads, amongst business decision makers (C-level and middle managers) and technical contacts (IT Managers, etc)
- Use your customer skills to secure appointments for our Sales Executives, nurture leads, and build relationships
- Confident, polite and professional phone manner
- Able to carry ‘C’ level conversations that add value for the prospect on what we have to offer them
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An achiever who is perhaps motivated to be a successful Business Applications Sales Executive long term.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you.