- Are you passionate about helping businesses map solutions to achieve their business strategies?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing sales team?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
As one of Microsoft and Oracle’s top partners in New Zealand, we’re relentless in our pursuit for success, backed up by our impressive portfolio of awards for our continued implementation prowess. We have one of the best brands for delivering quality outcome focused projects.
If you’re equally as passionate about being the very best, we have an opportunity for you.
Fusion5 is looking for an experienced, motivated, outcome-driven individual to join our sales team. You’ll be responsible for managing the company’s ongoing relationships with our customers who predominantly run Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. We are looking for someone with a strong customer service focus and the ability to deliver exceptional value for our customers using technology.
- Account management, building, nurturing and managing strong relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Strategic solution selling, focusing on consulting services, support and license opportunities.
- Ensuring that the customer is getting the most out of the solutions they currently use, identifying opportunities for further consulting and project work, understanding the customer’s strategic direction and proactively identifying and facilitating further product opportunities, mapping to industry solution needs and our products’ evolving roadmaps.
- Forging sound relationships with our key vendors, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and Workday, ensuring we approach key opportunities with the right experts to drive ongoing success.
- Working with our marketing team in demand generation and campaign activities, leading to opportunities within your customer base.
The successful applicant will:
- Have strong experience in account management and solution selling, ideally in Customer Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Corporate Performance Management and ERP solutions.
- Have a proven sales history with evidence of achieving targets with forecasting accuracy.
- Be responsible for updating Account Management calls, initiatives, and strategy soundbites in the CRM.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal) with a professional consultative approach.
- Have strong business acumen and represent Fusion5 with the highest level of professionalism.
- Be experienced in dealing with a wide range of senior and mid-level decision makers.
- Thrive on identifying potential solutions to business problems, developing and implementing sales strategies, and delivering top quality account management service.
- Be energetic, driven and tenacious with a natural desire to achieve in a competitive climate.
Benefits of the role are numerous, including: a key focus on career development; a great work environment; the excitement of being involved in a fast-growing organisation; and the satisfaction of working with New Zealand’s leading Microsoft team.
If you have these skills and are interested in being a key member of a company enjoying rapid growth, then we would really like to hear from you!