- Do you have an entrepreneurial streak with a passion for taking solutions that solve business problems to market, and finding organisations that can benefit from them?
- Do you love creating Marketing campaigns that stimulate demand?
- Are you a confident ball juggler and plate spinner, capable of project managing multiple campaigns and stakeholders at the same time?
- Would you like the opportunity to showcase your strategic and creative marketing skills and really make your mark?
- Keen to join a successful and growing trans-Tasman team?
If you answered yes to all four, we should talk.
Fusion5 Marketing Team is growing – again! This is a newly created role and the person we’re looking to fill it should: be data-driven; be outcomes-focused; understand the stages of the buying journey; be able to map, and execute, marketing activities to that journey, resulting in qualified leads for our exceptional team of sales professionals.
Who are you?
You’ll be the Marketing equivalent of a synchronised swimmer: creative, disciplined, goal-focused, a team player, sparkly, with loads and strength and stamina…and the ability to hold your breath for a long time (just kidding, you can breathe normally).
Seriously though, you’re an experienced B2B marketer with knowledge of the software and technology industry. But if you don’t know your CRM from your ERP, we can teach you the lingo.
You’ll be confident leading the marketing conversation with a range of stakeholders, and consider yourself an enabler of success. From defining the key activities to be included in a lead gen campaign, to briefing in the design and build teams, and executing items yourself to get those campaigns live, you’ll be a fast learner and a ‘roll your sleeves up and dig in’ type.
Your marketing skills and experience span a variety of areas, and you have a working understanding of how to use a range of platforms and channels to get the attention of B2B audiences, offer them value, and entice them to engage.
Who are we?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
What will you be responsible for?
- Creating and executing multi-touch marketing programmes and campaigns that raise awareness, stimulate demand, generate leads, and nurture the ‘not quite ready’
- Managing and nurturing relationships with stakeholders in the business to ensure the delivery of timely, targeted, value-adding marketing activities
- Reporting and planning
- Managing the application and claiming process for MDF/Co-op Funds
- Using LinkedIn and the Fusion5 websites to support your marketing activities
- Supporting the running of events, online and in person, including: website updates; email invites; advertising; venue and catering logistics; taking photos etc
- Creating content. Note: You don’t need to be an expert, but you should feel confident drafting an email or webinar invite, or text for a Landing Page, or a post or advertisement for LinkedIn.
Our skills and experience wishlist:
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience in the Software/IT industry
- LinkedIn Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing Automation (preferably Eloqua)
- Excellent written and spoken English