- Have a background in selling Payroll and HR solutions?
- Are you experienced at selling cloud and SaaS solutions to medium to large businesses?
- Does helping people to run their businesses better motivate and energise you?
Fusion5 is looking for an energetic, experienced, motivated, and target-driven individual to join our successful and expanding New Zealand sales team, focused on selling our Jemini Enterprise Payroll and HR solution.
Jemini Enterprise Payroll and HR is a forward-thinking cloud solution, built to modernise payroll and HR within New Zealand organisations with over 200 employees.
Jemini is built and supported in New Zealand to specifically align with Australian and New Zealand legislative requirements for Payroll and HR. Companies that have adopted Jemini have evolved from having HR & Payroll teams that perform basic compliance and operational functionality, to extracting greater strategic value from these departments to support their company growth aspirations. For information on Jemini check out www.jemini.com
Who is Fusion5?
Some would say we’re a business that sells software and business applications. But what we really trade in is #makingpotentialreality. We provide software, applications, services and support that optimise and empower Aussie and Kiwi organisations so they can thrive.
We’re a passionate bunch, love a good laugh, and believe wholeheartedly in being disruptive where we can, to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and our staff. We’ve got more awards than you can shake a stick at, a growing number of customers, and a leadership team who are personally invested in the success of the business, our people, and our partners.
And we’re the kind of place that gives you a day off for your birthday. Basically, we’re awesome, and growing, so we need more awesome people.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to hunt, qualify and close new prospects - comfortable to cold call as required
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects
- Lead the sales process including presentations, proposals, and demonstrations
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of Jemini in terms of business impact, risk, and opportunity, to ensure executive level buy-in and a business case is established
- Proactively work with the Fusion5 marketing team in demand generation and campaign development activities, generating and qualifying leads and opportunities
- Work closely with our networks to build strong relationships, uncover opportunities and progress to closure
The successful applicant will:
- Have knowledge of the processes across Payroll and HR departments or previous experience selling Payroll and HR Solutions
- Have experience in selling cloud business applications along with professional services
- Be able to articulate and communicate the big picture vision, with clarity and credibility
- Be a self-starter with the natural aptitude to invest time in the right areas that achieve results
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal) with a professional consultative approach
- Have strong business acumen, able to present and relate with different roles from end users to the executive team especially CFOs
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, driven and tenacious with the natural desire to achieve in a competitive climate.
If you would like to work with skilled passionate people in a high growth and trust-based culture, then we would like to hear from you.