- Want to be involved in exciting Dynamics 365 CE & Power Platform Projects?
- Want to join an exceptional team of consultants?
- Want to feel like YOU really matter, and where your input is valued, and your career is as important to your employer as it is to you?
Fusion5 is in an exciting time of growth, and we are looking for a talented and highly engaged Dynamics 365 CE & Power Platform Technical Consultant to join our exceptional Fusion5 family in either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch. In return for your skills, you’ll join a team like no other!
We have a very successful track record in delivering Microsoft solutions out of our award-winning practice, and we’ve been a member of the Microsoft Inner Circle since 2017. As part of the Inner Circle we’re called upon to contribute to Microsoft’s own business applications strategy and the aspects that impact partners like us.
You will love this role if you are someone who likes to take on technical challenges, thinks outside the box, and keeps up with the latest and greatest Microsoft has to offer. You’ll join a like-minded team made up of the best in the business! It’s a unique opportunity to support solutions that drive real change in our customers’ businesses.
We’re looking for a strong player who can:
- Provide development and integration expertise
- Work with the team to develop detailed designs, technical specifications and data models to meet customer requirements
- Design, test and deploy business solutions
- Work with other members of the technical team to deliver large projects
- Communicate effectively with customers at all levels
The successful candidate will have some of the following:
- Technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, including development of Plugin Assemblies, Web Resources and Dataverse Customisations
- Experience across elements of the Power Platform including Canvas Apps, Power Pages, Power Automate
- Experience with Microsoft technologies an advantage including .NET, C#, SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Experience with web development is also an advantage, including HTML, CSS, and TS/JS
- Microsoft Azure experience, e.g. App Service, Function Apps, Logic Apps, Service Bus
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Microsoft technical certifications (Dynamics 365 / Power Platform / Azure)
- Agile project delivery experience
- Ability to address/rationalise application issues and understand the technologies supporting the application
- Excellent documentation skills including developing functional and technical specifications
- Drive to rapidly deliver value to customers through complex Dynamics CRM implementations.
Our commitment to you:
- A warm, open, and collaborative environment where you receive all the support necessary for success, including being mentored by some of New Zealand’s most experienced and respected Dynamics 365 Principal Consultants and Architects.
- We measure our profitability at a team level to ensure your input forms part of the wider team and no individuals are singled out. There are no barriers to mentorship at Fusion5.
- A raft of employee benefits such as flexible working arrangements, a day off on your birthday and a day to focus on your volunteer activities each year. We have regular social occasions at all our offices and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
- A committed leadership team who are obsessed with your career and development. We have transformed ourselves from a traditional, performance review culture to one that focuses on Employee Development with monthly sessions that ensure we are working together on achieving your career goals.
- An incredible team culture that must be experienced to be believed. We are a hard-working bunch that celebrates success and supports each other. Here at Fusion5, you’re never on your own with a problem. After all, a problem shared is a problem halved!
If you are interested in joining a team passionate about helping customers achieve great outcomes – get in touch.