- Are you passionate about helping businesses map solutions to achieve their business strategies?
- Do you want to be part of a high performing sales team?
- Are you a self motivated, driven individual with lots of energy?
Fusion5 is an award-winning technology solution provider focused on modern Business Applications, Data and Analytics and Managed Services. We have 750 staff across New Zealand and Australia supporting more than 1000 customers. We have one of the best brands for delivering quality outcome focused projects.
If you’re equally passionate about being the very best, we have an opportunity for you.
Corporate Performance Management (CPM) is a key pillar within Fusion5, in which we go to market and support customers across three core solutions: Workday Adaptive Planning, Blackline and IBM Planning Analytics. Having achieved Platinum and Gold Status with both partners we are now focused on the next phase of growth. As such we are seeking a dedicated Account Manager responsible for managing and expanding the company’s ongoing relationships with these customers.
Fusion5 is looking for an experienced, motivated, outcome-driven individual to join our sales team in one of our New Zealand office locations.
Benefits of the role are numerous, including: a key focus on career development; a great work environment; the excitement of being involved in a fast-growing organisation.
- Account management, building, nurturing and managing strong relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Strategic business value selling, focusing on consulting services, support and license opportunities
- Managing complex renewals of customers software contracts
- Ensuring that the customer is getting the most out of the solutions they currently use through identifying opportunities for further consulting and project work; understanding the customer’s strategic direction and proactively identifying and facilitating further solution opportunities, mapping our solutions’ evolving roadmaps
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and vendor representatives
- Promote the awareness and adoption of Fusion5 offerings to grow revenues and breadth of Fusion5 solutions and services within customers across multiple pillars
- Forging sound relationships with our key vendors.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of five years Account Management experience, ideally in a software or business applications solutions setting
- Demonstrate evidence of managing complex strategic accounts and achieving year on year targets with forecasting accuracy
- Be responsible for updating Account Management calls, account plans and other key information into in the CRM
- Work closely within internal stakeholders to execute account initiatives and plans
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and interpersonal) with a professional consultative approach
- Have strong business acumen and represent Fusion5 with the highest level of professionalism
- Be experienced in engaging with a wide range of senior to mid-level decision-makers, possessing high EQ skills
- Thrive on identifying potential solutions to business problems, developing and implementing sales strategies, and delivering top quality account management service
- Be energetic, driven and tenacious with a natural desire to achieve in a competitive climate
- Be a natural problem solver with ability to muti-task in a fast paced environment and a life long learner.
What’s on offer:
Investment in people is a priority at Fusion5. We offer training certifications, career development paths and a whole range of opportunities to grow and develop professionally. Additional staff benefits include company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted gym memberships, flexible working, volunteer day, free annual flu jabs plus more. We have regular social occasions at all our offices, champion our own sports teams, and organise outings and events to suit all tastes.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for and you would like to become a Fusion5er, we would love to hear from you!
#makingpotentialreality isn't just a hashtag - it's our mantra!