Pivot comprises two key modules, Remuneration Ally and Performance Ally.
Software that puts you in control of the remuneration process
Salary review transactions are a 'moment of truth' in any organisation; they are closely connected with the productivity, efficiency and morale of any labour force. The complexity of this process in many large organisations means it may not be as effective as it could be.
Remuneration Ally is a Software-as-a-Service solution that enables organisations to improve remuneration decisions by automating time-consuming tasks, gaining visibility across the entire process and empowering line managers.
Designed for medium to large organisations with complex remuneration requirements, Remuneration Ally provides:
- Workflow that drives processes efficiently and effectively
- Visibility of the entire process and all those involved in the process
- Automation of key processes including the production of final letters
- A seamless fit into any corporate IT infrastructure
- Integration with mainstream HR/payroll systems
At the heart of Remuneration Ally is a single database which contains all information relevant to an organisation's remuneration review. While a number of key fields are mandatory such as employee's name, number, email address, salary details, the remainder of the detail is entirely configurable.
Software that keeps your performance management process on track
Performance management is the area of human resources with the most potential to enhance employee engagement and productivity; it is also the hardest to get right!
Performance Ally is a Software-as-a-Service solution that keeps performance management on track, headed in the same direction as corporate strategy. Performance Ally achieves this by helping align individual plans with company strategy, streamlining processes, enhancing visibility and empowering line managers to take control.
By making the process of performance management robust, quick and easy, Performance Ally delivers benefits right across the organisation.
- Increased margins can result from:
- The boost in productivity that improved engagement provides.
- Quicker execution of company strategy from improved agility and tighter alignment.
- Reduced costs from lower employee turnover.
Performance Ally easily fits into any corporate IT infrastructure. It has been designed to aid a collaborative approach between the company, manager and individual in the setting of performance objectives, reviewing competence and agreeing on learning and development needs.
The following diagram shows the workflow of Performance Ally.